Do not use
- this product if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- a sudden change in bowel movements that persists over 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have
- rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- each tablet contains: calcium 20 mg, sodium 6 mg (VERY LOW SODIUM)
- store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
This is the latest labeling information, and may not be the same as that on product packaging. If differences exist between this labeling and the labeling on the product packaging, this website labeling should be considered the most current.
Last update: 1/31/13
Active Ingredients (in each tablet)
Docusate sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, sodium benzoate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Last update: 1/8/13