For external use only.
Consult a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
When using this product
- do not use in or near the eyes
- do not apply to an ulcerative lesion as this may result in tattooing of the skin
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases, or if infection or rash occurs
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- will stain skin and clothing
This is the latest labeling information, and may not be the same as that on product packaging. If differences exist between this labeling and the labeling on the product packaging, this website labeling should be considered the most current.
Last update: 5/23/13
Will your De La Cruz® Gentian Violet stain?
Yes, this product can stain skin and clothes. It will disappear from the skin after a few days.
Last update: 1/8/13