For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from sparks, heat and fire.
Consult a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
When using this product
- do not use in or near the eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not apply over raw surfaces or blistered areas
- do not use longer than a week unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- the condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- will stain skin and clothing
This is the latest labeling information, and may not be the same as that on product packaging. If differences exist between this labeling and the labeling on the product packaging, this website labeling should be considered the most current.
Last update: 5/10/13
Benzalkonium chloride 0.13%
First aid antiseptic
acetone, alcohol, D&C red #22, purified water
Last update: 5/16/13