For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from sparks, heat and fire.
Consult a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
When using this product
- do not use in or near the eyes. If eye contact occurs, flush with large amounts of water while lifting upper and lower lids
- do not apply over large areas of the body
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- the condition persists or gets worse. Do not use this product longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, give milk then give a starch solution made by mixing 2 tablespoons of corn starch or flour to a pint of water. Contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- will stain skin and clothing
- store at room temperature
This is the latest labeling information, and may not be the same as that on product packaging. If differences exist between this labeling and the labeling on the product packaging, this website labeling should be considered the most current.
Last update: 5/16/13