Use of this product may cause methemoglobinemia, a serious condition that must be treated promptly because it reduces the amount of oxygen carried in blood. This can occur even if you have used this product before. Stop use and seek immediate medical attention if you or a child in your care develops:
• pale, gray, or blue colored skin (cyanosis)
• rapid heart rate
• shortness of breath
• dizziness or lightheadedness
• fatigue or lack of energy
Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to any local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or any other "caine" anesthetics. If skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
• for teething
• in children under 5 years of age
When using this product
• do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
• irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
• swelling, rash or fever develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, or if more than used for pain relief is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• protect from moisture
• store at room temperature
• check expiration date before using
• do not use if blister unit is torn, broken or shows any signs of tampering
This is the latest labeling information, and may not be the same as that on product packaging. If differences exist between this labeling and the labeling on the product packaging, this website labeling should be considered the most current.
Last update: 6/21/18