When using this product
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eyes lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not use if plastic bottle wrap is broken or missing.
- store between 15-25°C (59-77°F)
This is the latest labeling information, and may not be the same as that on product packaging. If differences exist between this labeling and the labeling on the product packaging, this website labeling should be considered the most current.
Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.4%
Propylene Glycol 0.3%
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, hydrochloric acid, hypromellose, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, water for injection