$1.49 – $6.49
Our top rated Acne Treatment formula, now in a version for Sensitive Skin with 5% Sulfur!
This oil-free washable acne treatment quickly clears pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, and blemishes. It speeds healing and restores clear healthy skin. It also helps to prevent new pimples from forming.
Sulfur has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that clear bacteria and calm inflammation from acne. It naturally reduces the production of sebum (responsible for creating oiliness) and prevents new bacteria from forming on the skin surface.
For Sensitive Skin
Clean easy-to-use tube
Free of Artificial Fragrances or Colors
Free of Preservatives
Free of Gluten
Vegan and Vegetarian
Not Tested on Animals (we love them!)
Comes in a 2.6 oz. tube with Tamper-Evident Aluminum Seal
Made in USA
Uses for the treatment of acne
Do not use on
When using this product
Warnings For external use only
Stop use and consult a doctor if excessive skin irritation develops or increases.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
We recommend you store the product in a cool place, with the cap tightly closed. Avoid direct sunlight and heat sources. These measures will help extend the quality of the product.
Our 10% Sulfur ointment has an expiration date of 2-3 years after the date of manufacture. See our storage recommendations to maximize quality of the product.
No. All drug products should be used before the expiration date. DLC Laboratories, Inc. has not studied the safety and effectiveness of any of our products beyond the expiration date. Therefore, please discard any expired products and obtain a new jar.
The inorganic, naturally pale yellow Sulfur powder is mixed together with Polyethylene Glycol, the inactive ingredient. The resulting compound is then cooled down and dispensed into jars. The final product is a pale yellow, oil-free ointment with a natural Sulfur odor. We don’t add any preservatives, artificial colors or fragrances to our formula.
No. This ointment is for external, topical use only.
No. You might perceive the characteristic odor of Sulfur when opening the container or applying the ointment on your skin. This is normal and comes from the Sulfur ingredient itself.
Polyethylene glycol is a kind of polymer which is used as a base (or a carrier of the active ingredients) for Sulfur ointment. It ensures a uniform dispersion of the Sulfur Powder.